The readers, often referred to as the "Junior Soul Smiths," play an active role in the story. They earn credits, gather humors, and acquire templates and other materials necessary to create characters.
- Credits: 65 (most recent purchase )
- "Para-" Mod
- Other items:
- Tank upgrade (to a total of 6 humor tanks)
- Soul Capsule (Standard)
- Humor Radar
- Blue Chronus Orb: shows possible future events
- Rescue Merlon, on behalf of Merlee
- Deliver tea for trueBug (rewarded 50 credits)
- Collected vials of B-rank Ardent, Flow and Shine Humor from the Jr. Soul Smith's Kit.
- Renewed and collected a vial of A-rank Ardent, as well as half-vials of A-rank Aegis and C-rank Vision Humor from Club Step during his Schism. The Vision Humor and Aegis Humor mixed together to form the B-rank Insight Humor due to the insuffiecient storage capacity of the E.G.O.'s Humor Reserves at the time.
- Both vials of Ardent were Distilled into a single vial of S-rank Ardent.
- The vial of Insight Humor was used to create the Easy-Believe Bandaid from the Easy-Breathe Bandaid at Tune Me Up.
- Vials of B-rank Vision and Turnabout were purchased by user Todd Ingram with credits won from the First Character Creation Contest.
- Todd proceeded to Distill the vials of Vision and Shine into a vial of A-rank Sublime Humor, as well as the vials of Turnabout and Flow, which randomly landed on Valor Humor.