"Ugh, Boodacious, just go home and quit meddling already!"
Boorish is a Paper Mario fancharacter created by MSPA user artisticallyChallenged.
Boorish is a boo, and not a very pleasant one at that.
When she was younger, Boorish grew extraordinarily tired of being the same as everyone else in her mansion (white boo with no distinguishing features/style whatsoever). Her mother tried to quench her thirst for individuality with a golden bangle, but to no avail. Thus, Boorish set out into the world, aspiring to be different. She made her way to Toad Town, where, after spotting a local jewelry shop, she stole a circlet that was everything she could ever hope for. Luckily, she wasn't caught due to her intangibility. With nowhere to go, Boorish made a makeshift house out of a shabby, abandoned shack smack dab in the middle of Forever Forest. Unluckily for Boorish, Boodacious had been sneakily following her the whole time and decided to tag along with her for a looooong while afterwards.
- 60% Ardent
- Love, Anger, Zeal
- Infatuation, Irritation, Rage
- 30% Pragma
- Realism, Practicality, Impartiality
- Apathy, Rebelliousness, Legalism
- 10% Aegis
- Steadfastness, Conviction, Security, Hope
- Pride, Stubborness, Recklessness
- Gobs of makeup (due to insecurity)
- Circlet with ruby in the center
- Golden bangle
- Anger issues
Personality and InterestsEdit
Boorish has a very short fuse and little to no patience, and she's also hard-headed. She is also very practical and can find usefulness for nearly anything (even Boodacious).
Though she won't admit it to anyone, she's always had a thing for Tom. (Not that it's not painfully obvious, though.) At first it's just infatuation, but eventually it develops into something more. It pains her that he's such a player...
- Boorish's real name is "Boourgeoisie," but, uh... obviously she didn't like it. Someboody called her "boorish" once, and she thought that'd be a much more fitting name!